More stories

  • in

    Fans say same thing as Jake Paul sends chilling warning to Canelo after boxing superstar batters Charlo

    BOXING fans all said the same thing after getting wind of Jake Paul’s latest outrageous claim.Like many fight fans around the world, The Problem Child was tuned into Canelo Alvarez’s third defence of his super-middleweight titles against Jermell Charlo last Sunday morning.
    Canelo Alvarez defended his super-middleweight titles against Jermell Charlo last weekendCredit: EPA
    Jake Paul wasn’t impressed by the Mexican’s performanceCredit: EPA
    YouTuber-turned-boxer Paul reckons Canelo would crumble under his powerCredit: GETTY
    The face of boxing dominated and dropped his middleweight counterpart on his way to earning a unanimous decision victory.
    YouTuber-turned-boxer Paul, however, was far from impressed by the Mexican’s display and claimed he’d have difficulty dealing with his power if they ever fought.
    He said: “Yeah Charlo is not really giving him anything, not really giving him that power.
    “Yeah, wait till Canelo gets my power, you know? Just wait, brother.”
    READ MORE IN BOXING
    Fight fans were quick to comment on Paul’s outrageous claim, with one sarcastically saying: “Good one.”
    Another said: “Jake is delusional AF.”
    And another said: “Gotta be kidding, right?”
    One remarked: “Jake needs to chill.”
    Most read in Boxing
    FREE BETS – BEST BETTING OFFERS AND BONUSES NEW CUSTOMERS
    Another chimed in: “Bros gonna wait until Canelo hits 60.”
    Paul has been publicly campaigning for a showdown with boxing’s former pound-for-pound king for the best part of two years.
    Four-weight champion Canelo recently revealed he doesn’t respect the former Disney actor as a fighter.
    But he’s not opposed to sharing the ring with him, telling The Nelk Boys: “I think it’s good because other people who never watch boxing, they don’t know anything about boxing.
    “They want to watch Jake Paul because he brings fans from other worlds, not boxing fans.
    “That’s good because everybody enjoys it. What they do, I think they do for business, and you need to respect that.”
    Paul, 26, hasn’t set foot inside the ring since his August showdown with UFC legend Nate Diaz, whom he defeated via unanimous decision.
    Jake Paul hasn’t fought since beating Nate Diaz in AugustCredit: REUTERS More

  • in

    Does KSI have a girlfriend? What has Youtube boxing ace said about partner and who has he been previously linked with?

    KSI IS known around the world, thanks to his impressive YouTube channel, followed by an incredible boxing career.But despite the Watford-born vlogger – who’s real name is Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji – documenting every inch of his life, he likes to keep his love life a secret.
    Fans want to know the identity of KSI’s girlfriend Credit: REX
    Does KSI have a girlfriend?
    Despite KSI not revealing her identity, he does have a girlfriend.
    The boxer often mentions his partner in interviews – but her identity is still a complete mystery.
    KSI – who shot to fame as one of the Sidemen – refuses to tell people her name, leaving fans wondering who his mysterious girl really is.
    In his 2023 Amazon documentary, the streamer revealed that he got back with his girlfriend after splitting up in 2021.
    Ahead of his fight with Tommy Fury, the YouTuber also revealed in September 2023, how his partner was “f***ing terrified” about seeing him take on the Love Island star – that was until she watched him sparring.
    Read more on KSI
    KSI told streamer Adin Ross: “I’ll tell you this – my girlfriend was very, very nervous, very, very nervous.
    “She was like, ‘I don’t know about this Tommy fight, I’m f***ing terrified, Tommy’s a big guy, I saw what he did to Jake. I’m not sure about this fight, can I see you spar?’
    “She saw me spar – I sparred terribly – and she was like, ‘Oh my f***ing God I get it. Oh my f***ing God, you’re going to f***ing annihilate him.’
    “I sparred terribly, mum’s life I sparred terribly. This week I sparred terribly and she was like, ‘Yeah, I f***ing understand.'”
    Most read in boxing

    KSI also brought up his mystery woman during an interview with Good Morning Britain in August 2023.
    He said: “For me, I keep my private things very, very private. I have a girlfriend and she’s very private, we keep things quiet.
    “Whenever I spend time with her, it’s all about her. Even with my family, I like to do things privately and it’s just making sure that whenever I need to be out in the public eye.”
    Also in November 2019, just ahead of his match against Logan Paul, KSI paid tribute to his family and gave a mention to his ‘beautiful girlfriend’.
    The YouTuber revealed on Instagram: “My body has been pushed to a point I never knew I had. I came to Vegas to be trained by the best with no distractions and I have come out an absolute beast.
    “Throughout this period I have missed my family, my friends and my beautiful girlfriend, but they all understood that me training in Vegas was necessary.”
    Who has he been previously linked with?
    Seana Cuthbert
    The only girlfriend of KSI that has ever been confirmed is fellow YouTuber Seana Cuthbert.
    The pair were in a relationship from 2012 to 2014.
    The vlogger, who goes by the user name Seanyyy, previously opened up on her time with the boxer, revealing that he was “too busy online” to dedicate time to a serious relationship.
    Seana told followers: “We were very young, only 17 and lived miles apart.
    “He was also really busy with YouTube and did not have enough time for a relationship. We were quite young and he just wanted to go out and enjoy himself – like every lad does.
    “I’ve moved on and so has he now.”
    Anne Marie
    In early 2023, it was rumoured that KSI and singer Anne-Marie were dating after working on songs together.
    The rumour-mill went into overdrive, with fans thinking that she could be the secret girlfriend.
    But the pair soon shut down speculation, and KSI confirmed in a YouTube video that they weren’t an item. More

  • in

    Major rule change for KSI vs Tommy Fury boxing fight just two weeks before bitter rivals clash in Manchester

    KSI vs Tommy Fury will reportedly be a professional fight.The October 14 clash was initially advertised as an exhibition bout – just as each of KSI’s last five fights have been.
    KSI vs Tommy Fury is listed as a professional fightCredit: Reuters
    But Boxrec are now listing KSI vs Fury as a pro fight, with KSI laughing in response to fans realising the change.
    The YouTuber has vowed to end Fury’s career and a first professional loss for the former Love Island star would be a significant setback.
    However, the British Boxing Board of Control is yet to sanction the six-round match-up as a professional fight.
    KSI, 30, has only had one pro bout to date – his first meeting with Logan Paul in November 2019, which he won via split decision.
    READ MORE IN FOOTBALL
    While Fury has won each of his nine pro fights, most recently defeating Jake Paul on points in February.
    He has claimed he is a “caped crusader” in the build-up to the fight, suggesting he will put an end to YouTuber boxing.
    Fury, 24, said: “I’m like kind of the ‘caped crusader’ of all this YouTube boxing. They all want to see me come in and destroy these guys.
    “But one’s already been done. This one will be done in a matter of weeks, and then it’s on to the next challenge.
    Most read in Boxing
    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    “People want to see these guys get knocked out.”
    Another YouTuber, Logan Paul, fights Dillon Danis on the undercard of KSI vs Fury. More

  • in

    I used to be KSI’s boxing trainer… he needs a miracle to beat Tommy Fury but YouTuber has got actual swingers on him

    KSI’S former boxing trainer Viddal Riley has claimed the YouTuber needs a miracle to beat Tommy Fury.The pair are set to clash at the Manchester Arena on October 14, with Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis taking place on the undercard.
    KSI’s former trainer Viddal Riley thinks he needs a miracle to beat Tommy FuryCredit: Reuters
    Fury is unbeaten in nine fights in the ringCredit: PA
    KSI, 30, has won all three of his previous pro bouts – but he has never come up against a professional.
    Fury is also unbeaten in the ring having beaten another YouTuber, Jake Paul, last time out.
    He has won nine out of nine, so Riley believes it will take a miracle for his former fight KSI to beat him.
    He told T-Bone BXC: “Tommy should win. He’s supposed to win. JJ’s doing a miracle by winning, and anyone who says anything different is lying.
    READ MORE IN BOXING
    “It’s a miracle for JJ to win but miracles happen man.
    “The one thing that I always say is JJ is hard, he’s got actual swingers on him.
    “And when you have that, you’ve got a chance. You always have a chance.”
    But KSI does not share that view and vowed to “ruin” Fury’s life.
    Most read in Boxing
    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    Ahead of the fight, he said: “I’ve said several things to him and he knows that October 14 he’s the b*****d child.
    “He’s the child that no one really cared about in the Fury family and when I come through and knock him out repeatedly, it’s over man.
    “Like when I literally ruin your life bro, it’s done. And I’ll be the man to do it, and I can’t wait.
    “And I’ll do it with a smile.” More

  • in

    Sidemen reveal organisers ‘awkwardly’ DENIED them ringside seats for KSI vs Tommy Fury bout

    THE SIDEMEN have revealed that they have been denied ringside seats for KSI’s fight with Tommy Fury.KSI will face off with on Fury on October 14 at the AO Arena in Manchester.
    Josh Bradley revealed that the Sidemen would not be ringside for KSI’s fight against Tommy Fury
    Simon Minter claimed that they asked for their usual seats but were denied
    KSI and Tommy fight on October 14Credit: PA
    The social media and YouTube star is coming off a controversial no-contest against Joe Fournier in which he accidentally used his elbow to originally claim a KO win.
    However, he will not have the support of his fellow Sidemen at the side of the ring.
    KSI’s Sideman pals have usually been spotted ringside for his fights.
    But this time, they will not be as close to the action.
    READ MORE ON KSI
    During an episode of the Sideman podcast, they revealed that they would be sat in a box rather than being ringside.
    Josh Bradley – better known as Zerker – said: “We’re not allowed our seats by the ringside, unfortunately.
    “We have been demoted as KSI’s friends.”
    Vikkstar – whose real name Vikram Singh Barn -then joked that they were “too awkward” to ask for the prime viewing seats.
    Most read in Boxing
    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    Simon Minter did claim that they asked for the season but the request was rejected.
    Behzinga – real name Ethan Payne – then claimed that the organisers would “rather sell the seats than let us have them”.
    KSI goes into the fight with an impressive record having won five of his seven fights, drawing one and another no contest.
    Fury, like KSI, is undefeated and has won nine fights out of nine.
    He won his last bout against Jake Paul in Saudi Arabia back in February.
    The Sidemen recently raised millions for charity by hosting a match against a YouTube Allstar XI at West Ham’s London Stadium. More

  • in

    KSI vows to ruin Tommy Fury’s life and makes rude threat to his dad John ahead of bitter grudge fight

    KSI has vowed to ruin Tommy Fury’s life by handing him a disastrous defeat – while making a rude threat to his dad John. The celebrity boxing stars clash in a massive Battle of Britain bout on October 14 in Manchester.
    KSI has vowed to ruin Tommy Fury’s life by handing him a disastrous defeatCredit: Getty
    John Fury with his son TommyCredit: Rex
    But before the DAZN pay-per-view showdown, KSI was on promotional duty ahead of the next Misfists Boxing event.
    Talk soon turned to the biggest fight of his life and he warned Fury to expect
    KSI said: “I’ve said several stuff to him and he knows that October 14th he’s the b*****d child.
    “He’s the child that no one really cared about in the Fury family and when I come through and knock him out repeatedly, it’s over man.
    READ MORE IN BOXING
    “Like when I literally ruin your life bro, it’s done. And I’ll be the man to do it, and I can’t wait. And I’ll do it with a smile.”
    KSI, 30, was also quick to take aim at Fury’s father and coach John as he added: “Hopefully I’ll get to slap your dad as well after I beat you.
    “Or maybe I’ll slap his t**s. Both t**s. We’ll see anyway.”
    It comes after KSI, Fury and John all bizarrely took their tops off to flex their muscles on a live stream with Adin Ross.
    Most read in Boxing
    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    Fury, 24, said: “This man is going to get destroyed badly, I’m telling you now. He’s going to get destroyed.”
    Meanwhile KSI – without a top on – yelled: “I want you to see all the abs. Yeah, I see you dieting. You dieting right now, man.
    “Aye, yo how’s the steak, bro? How’s the tiny little ass steak that you’re eating. Bro, I’m f***ing huge.
    “I’m a f***ing athlete. I’m a machine motherf***er.”
    KSI and Tommy Fury face off ahead of their fightCredit: PA More

  • in

    Watch crazy moment Tommy Fury and his dad John take off tops to compare physiques with KSI ahead of fight

    TOMMY FURY and his dad John went topless with KSI to compare their physiques before fighting each other. The celebrity boxing stars clash in a massive Battle of Britain bout on October 14 in Manchester.
    Tommy Fury and his dad John went topless with KSI to compare their physiques
    And they both joined streamer Adin Ross for a live interview just a month away from the grudge match.
    But things took a bizarre twist when the two fighters and Fury’s dad joined host Ross in going topless.
    Fury said: “This man is going to get destroyed badly, I’m telling you now. He’s going to get destroyed.”
    Meanwhile KSI – without a top on – yelled: “I want you to see all the abs. Yeah, I see you dieting. You dieting right now, man.
    READ MORE IN BOXING
    “Aye, yo how’s the steak, bro? How’s the tiny little ass steak that you’re eating. Bro, I’m f***ing huge.
    “I’m a f***ing athlete. I’m a machine motherf***er.”
    Ross and John then also whacked their t-shirts off before Fury joined suit and flexed his muscles.
    Much has been made over the weight for the fight as it threatened to cancel the bout.
    Most read in Boxing

    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    KSI, 30, wanted to box at 180lb while Fury, 24, demanded 185lb leaving the two to compromise at 183lb.
    Fury comes into the fight having become the first man to hand KSI’s arch rival Jake Paul, 26, a loss having won by split-decision in February.
    And he warned KSI is next as he said: “It’s game over for you midget. “You’re getting knocked spark out.
    “There’s no middleweights here, you are getting smashed to pieces you middleweight, I’m going to run through you.”
    KSI and Tommy Fury facing off ahead of their fightCredit: Reuters More

  • in

    Tyson Fury reveals plan to call out Wrexham’s Hollywood owner Ryan Reynolds for fight at Morecambe game

    TYSON FURY has cheekily called out Hollywood star and Wrexham co-owner Ryan Reynolds on his YouTube channel.Fury was speaking after the press conference for his upcoming exhibition bout with Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia on Saturday October 28.
    Tyson Fury has laid down the gauntlet for a fight with Ryan ReynoldsCredit: Getty
    Ryan Reynolds is the owner of Wrexham Football ClubCredit: Getty
    Fury even had a date and venue in mind for his prospective fight with Reynolds, at Wrexham’s Racecourse Ground on November 25 as Morecambe take on Reynolds’ Wrexham.
    Fury is Morecambe’s most famous resident, and helped put the town further on the map in his Netflix series At Home With The Furys.
    Speaking behind the scenes on the Furocity YouTube channel, Fury asked a member of staff: “Amy, are you going to come down to the Wrexham vs Morecambe game?”
    His assistant replied she was planning to, with Fury then revealing: “I’m going to call out Ryan Reynolds.”
    READ MORE ON BOXING
    Reynolds has become an influential figure in English football alongside co-owner Rob McElhenney – with Wrexham being promoted from the conference to League Two this year.
    The Deadpool star regularly flies between Wales and the United States to support the team who won promotion back into the Football League last season.
    Reynolds will no doubt be keen to link up with Fury at the game should they both attend, and will likely be filming the encounter for his own reality show, Welcome to Wrexham.
    Fury has tried to take over his beloved Morecambe in the past, but ultimately came off second best with 20-year-old businessman Sarbjot Johal outbidding him.
    Most read in Boxing
    CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
    That takeover did not happen however, leaving Fury able to take a second bite at the cherry should he raise the required capital.
    That could aid him in his quest to top Forbes’ sporting rich list.
    He said in an exclusive interview with SunSport that Saudi cash will be a massive part of his strategy, explaining: “They’re paying big money, everything they get involved in is big.
    “And I believe I’ve just done the biggest boxing deal ever to be done in the history of boxing with them.
    “I’m not at liability to talk about numbers but let’s just say the bag is big, mighty f***ing big. But will it change me? Not really.
    “Still got the Crocs and the packed lunches from Asda, not too shabby mush!”
    Asked if it was just a one-fight deal, Fury, 35, replied: “Can’t say but it’s the biggest boxing deal ever done in history.
    Fury boxed just twice last year, stopping Dillian Whyte, 35, and Derek Chisora, 39, and it saw him slip outside Forbes’ top 50 list.
    But in 2022, he was placed in 15th after making £50m. More