More stories

  • in

    ‘Serious chance he leaves’ – World Cup winner’s dad hints at shock summer transfer with Chelsea interested

    ALEXIS MAC ALLISTER could leave Brighton this summer with his father insisting there are “serious chances” for a move.The midfielder has attracted interest from some of Europe’s top club with his performances this season and in Qatar.
    Alexis Mac Allister could leave Brighton this summerCredit: Getty
    Mac Allister has been an important member of the Brighton team this season that has found itself challenging for a spot in Europe.
    The 24-year-old was also impressive for Argentina during the World Cup in Qatar as he helped the team all the way to the trophy.
    And now the player could make a move away from the south coast according to his dad.
    He told TyC Sports: “For now he’s in Brighton.
    READ MORE ON CHELSEA
    “He’s enjoying success in peace, in a team that loves him very much.
    “He feels very well in the club, but we all know that in July there are serious chances he could leave”.
    Mac Allister’s father, who used to play as a left back for Boca Juniors, is his agent.
    Chelsea are interested in signing him from Brighton, as Graham Potter worked with him when he was the manager at the club.
    Most read in Football
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    However, they will have to fight off competition from Serie A giants Juventus who have been heavily linked with an interest in him.
    Brighton will not let their star midfielder move cheap and will be expecting a top price in order to sell him.
    The Seagulls have a great record when it comes to selling players in recent years, earning bigs sums from stars such as Ben White, Marc Cucurella and Yves Bissouma.
    The club are also likely to lose Moises Caicedo this summer, so will be less in a position to accommodate teams wanting to poach their talent. More

  • in

    World Cup’s sexiest fan Ivana Knoll poses topless in sunset as she takes a dip after sweaty gym workout

    IVANA KNOLL treated fans to a stunning topless sunset snap after a sweaty gym workout.Ivana took the internet by storm during the Qatar World Cup.
    Ivana Knoll teased during a sweaty gym workout on her London tripCredit: INSTAGRAM

    Ivana recently revealed she is an Arsenal fanCredit: https://www.instagram.com/knolldoll/
    She regularly teases in raunchy snaps on social mediaCredit: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoVL4y9PFUQ/?hl=en
    Her daring snaps have helped create a 3.5million strong fanbase on her Instagram
    She shot to fame while supporting Croatia at the World Cup
    She has continued posting steamy snaps since the World Cup endedCredit: Instagram @knolldoll
    Her daring outfits throughout the tournament as she supported Croatia saw her dubbed the World Cup’s sexiest fan.
    And since then she has continued to post steamy snaps.
    Ivana is currently in the UK having taken in the top-of-the-table blockbuster between Arsenal and Man City on Wednesday.
    But she’s not letting her physique slip on holiday as she hit the gym in London.
    READ MORE ON IVANA KNOLL
    In her latest snap, her skin glowed in a low-cut top after an intense workout session.
    She then added a stunning unseen picture as she posed topless in the ocean on her recent Maldives trip.
    Ivana has 3.5million followers on Instagram.
    She shared the latter story as a post on her page with the caption “Happy Friday”.
    Most read in Football
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    In response, one fan commented: “What a shot 🔥.”
    A second said: “Omggg 😍😍😍😍.”
    A third wrote: “🔥naughty.”
    While a fourth added: “Nice 😍😍😍😍.” More

  • in

    Fans are only just realising Emi Martinez’s real name as World Cup winner prepares to face former team Arsenal

    FOOTBALL fans are only just realising that Emiliano Martinez is not the goalkeeper’s proper name.The Aston Villa star has been known as Emiliano Martinez since his time at Arsenal.
    Emi Martinez’s first name is actually DamianCredit: Alamy
    However, the World Cup winner’s real name is Damian Martinez. Emiliano is his middle name.
    The 30-year-old is also nicknamed ‘Dibu’ after an animated character in the Argentine TV show Mi familia es un dibujo.
    And fans on social media are shocked, as one tweeted: “I was today years old when I found out Emi Martínez’s real name is Damian Martínez.”
    A second commented: “Is Damian Martinez not Emi?”
    READ MORE FOOTBALL NEWS
    A third said: “I was so confused when I looked, I thought Emi was his name for yonks.”
    A fourth added: “You and me both.”
    Another believed he made the change after a poor game in goal for Arsenal against Anderlecht in 2014, they wrote: “Emi was so bad against Anderlecht that he stopped going by Damian Martinez and started going by Emi.”
    Whatever his name is, Martinez has become one of the top goalkeepers in the Premier League.
    Most read in Football
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    During his time at Arsenal he helped them to an FA Cup victory before making a transfer to Aston Villa.
    Since moving to Villa Park, he has become the first choice stopper for Argentina and played a key role in their World Cup victory in Qatar. More

  • in

    Qatari Man Utd bidder’s father ‘is ex-Prime Minister with former World Cup organiser set to be named chairman’

    DEADLINE day is upon those who are interested in taking over Manchester United. Interest from a number of parties has been revealed ahead of Friday’s 10pm cut-off point, most notably from Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Qatar.
    Today is the deadline for prospective buyers of Man Utd to submit bids as the Glazers prepare to sellCredit: Getty
    The Glazers are said to want around £6bn for UnitedCredit: AFP or licensors
    Former Qatar Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber bin Al Thani is he father of bidder Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al ThaniCredit: Getty
    Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani is behind the massive bid for United from Qatar
    Qatar’s bid in particular has raised questions, given how Qatar Sports Investment already own Paris Saint-Germain.
    Uefa rules stipulate “no individual or legal entity may have control or influence over more than one club participating in a Uefa club competition”.
    However, one incoming United bid from Qatar is set to come from a different entity, therefore satisfying Uefa chiefs that no rules are broken.
    The entity in question emerged on Friday as Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani, son of former Prime Minister of Qatar, Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani.
    READ MORE ON MAN UTD
    The pair are directly related to the current Emir of Qatar, and owner of PSG, Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani.
    Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani was responsible for the Gulf state’s successful bid for the 2022 World Cup.
    The 63-year-old has also been labelled as “the man who bought the city” following his massive investment into London real estate.
    Son, Sheikh Jassim, is head of Qatar’s biggest bank and a self-proclaimed lifelong United fan.
    Most read in Football
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    If a bid is successful, two World Cup organisers could be in the reckoning to run the mammoth operation that is Manchester United FC.
    L’Equipe journalist Loïc Tanzi has reported Qatar World Cup CEO Nasser al-Khater and Secretary General Hassan Al-Thawadi would be in the running to take over roles as club CEO or president.
    The bidding for United could see the winner forced to meet the Glazers’ £6bn asking price, with investment into the club’s infrastructure including stadium and training facilities factoring in as additional costs.
    Regardless, Uefa have been called upon to block any proposed Qatar bid for the club by human rights group FairSquare. More

  • in

    World Cup sexiest fan Ivana Knoll reveals she is a pole and belly dancer after delighting fans in plunging top

    WORLD CUP sexiest fan Ivana Knoll has revealed she is a pole and belly dancer.The Croatian shot to fame in Qatar with her revealing outfits in stadiums at the World Cup.
    Ivana Knoll showed off her belly dancing skills on InstagramCredit: Instagram @knolldoll
    Ivana plans to continue her modelling and social media workCredit: Instagram / @knolldoll
    She is also an avid pole dancerCredit: Instagram / @knolldoll
    The Croatian shot to fame at the World CupCredit: Instagram / @knolldoll
    And she wants to continue working in sportsCredit: Instagram / @knolldoll
    Ivana boasts 3.5million Instagram followersCredit: Instagram / @knolldoll
    She has since partied with the likes of Drake and Jamie Foxx and plans to continue her social media work.
    Ivana, 30, is a keen dancer and has shared videos online showing off her moves.
    The model appeared on the Toxics Anonymous podcast where she was asked about her dancing ability.
    She replied saying: “I’m a belly dancer and pole dancer.”
    READ MORE IN FOOTBALL
    The former Miss Croatia was also asked about her career goals and she revealed her plan to continue working in sports.
    Ivana added: “My plan, I have learned in my life that usually it is not good to say the plans because people can be very negative and they make it bad.
    “I will keep doing social media, acting and modelling. That’s something but I definitely want to stay in sports because I like sports.”
    Earlier this week Ivana revealed she is a big Arsenal fan and watched the Gunners in action in their defeat to Manchester City.
    Most read in Football
    She was treated to a plush box at The Emirates and received her own ‘Ivana #1′ shirt.
    Ivana later hit Cirque Le Soir nightclub in Soho to take her mind off the Gunners’ defeat. More

  • in

    How Inter Miami could line up with Lionel Messi as World Cup winner plots PSG escape to David Beckham’s MLS side

    INTER MIAMI may have to start planning to see how Lionel Messi would fit into the team after receiving a major boost in their attempts to sign him.The Argentine World Cup winner is increasingly unsure about extending his time with PSG, according to the French publication L’Equipe.
    Lionel Messi could join Inter Miami in the summerCredit: Getty
    How Inter Miami could line up with Messi in the squad
    This could lead to a shock move to the MLS outfit, who have been heavily linked with the former Barcelona ace over the past year.
    L’Equipe have suggested that Messi’s family would be open to living in the United States, with the 35-year-old owning a home in Miami where he holidays regularly.
    If Messi was to join David Beckham’s American outfit, he would join several famous stars.
    The Barcelona legend could be set for a reunion with Spanish central midfielder Sergio Busquets as he is thought to be interested in a move to the MLS outfit.
    READ MORE ON FOOTBALL
    Former Arsenal left-back Kieran Gibbs, 33, is already at the club after moving to the US last year.
    Messi could also line up behind MLS star Josef Martinez, who joined the club in January after a successful spell with Atlanta.
    And alongside of him could come Beckham’s son Romeo – who could return to Miami after his loan spell at Brentford B runs out.
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    The Englishman netted his first goal for the Bees this week and could be prepared for a more senior role at Miami.
    Most read in Football
    United States international and former Newcastle defender DeAndre Yedlin could take up the starting berth at right back.
    The team is currently coached by former Manchester United and Everton defender Phil Neville. More

  • in

    World Cup’s hottest fan Ivana Knoll gets pulses racing as she posts clip in just a towel after landing in London

    THE “World Cup’s hottest fan” Ivana Knoll has set pulses racing again by posting a snap of herself in nothing but a towel.The former Miss Croatia went from 600,000 followers on Instagram before the tournament to now boasting over 3.5million.
    The World Cup’s hottest fan has delighted her Instagram followers againCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll
    The Croatian beauty has touched down and struck her first pose in LondonCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll
    The 30-year-old set pulses racing as she posed in just a towel after a showerCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll
    Ivana has over 3.5million followers on InstagramCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll
    Ivana shot to fame during the Qatar World Cup for her daring outfits as Croatia progressed all the way to the semi-final.
    She has continued to attract fans by posting pics while on the beach and the streets of Miami.
    And her followers claimed that she is “getting even hotter” as she recently showed off her bum in a barely-there bikini.
    Now Ivana has provided another smash hit with her fan base by sharing a clip of herself, which was tagged in London, in front of a mirror posing in a towel after seemingly taking a shower.
    READ MORE ON IVANA KNOLL
    She still managed to raise a smile despite earlier revealing that she had lost her luggage at Heathrow upon arrival in the English capital.
    Ivana, 30, also claimed this week that she snubbed the chance to join adult site OnlyFans after receiving “ten calls” and “20 emails” a day from agencies.
    She said: “I usually don’t take everything that they offer me, because I like to work with brands who I like, and not many of them, because I like to present what I really like, not just what is paid to me.”
    She continued: “About OnlyFans, I remember during the World Cup I got like probably ten calls per day, and maybe 20 emails about opening an OnlyFans.”
    Most read in Football
    When quizzed if it was fans or agencies asking her, she said: “From everybody, from the agencies, and I was like ‘I don’t know why they cannot accept that I don’t want to open one’, it’s not everything about money.”
    Ivana added: “I don’t judge, I’m just not that kind of person. It’s not for me.
    “I tried to explain that it’s not about money always, I care about reputation.”
    Ivana is a former Miss Croatia winnerCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll
    She regularly delights her followers with her sexy snapsCredit: Instagram @KnollDoll More

  • in

    Trent Alexander-Arnold set up his own company aged 18 and is reaping rewards with seven-figure assets

    TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD’S limited company has recorded more than £3.5million in assets six years after he launched it aged 18.All Star Sports Ltd was set up in October 2016 to focus on the Liverpool wing-back’s image rights.
    Trent Alexander-Arnold has seen his limited company thriveCredit: Getty
    Now the England defender is being rewarded for his vision.
    The 24-year-old’s latest annual accounts up to the end of March 2022 show assets of £3,658,911 – an increase of more than £1.5m from the previous financial year.
    TAA joined his hometown club aged six and has long been known for his wise head on young shoulders.
    As a kid, he made a small fortune selling clothes worn by Liverpool and Everton players, saying the profits went to buying his parents a house.
    READ MORE ON FOOTBALL
    And in 2019 he signed an extension to his boot deal with Under Armour in 2019, reportedly worth £6.4m over four years.
    On the pitch, Alexander-Arnold has won seven major honours since breaking into the Reds’ first team.
    The first of those was the 2019 Champions League, followed by the Uefa Super Cup and Club World Cup.
    His first domestic honour was the 2019-20 Premier League title before Liverpool won both the League Cup and FA Cup in 2021-22 then secured the Community Shield.
    Most read in Football
    HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL
    The full-back and Calvin Klein model remains the No1 choice for Jurgen Klopp, who has repeatedly defended some question marks over his ace’s defensive abilities.
    Alexander-Arnold has racked up more than 250 appearances for his boyhood club and represented England at two World Cups – but missed the Euro 2020 tournament through injury.
    He managed just 34 minutes at the 2022 World Cup, though, as he found himself behind Kieran Trippier and Kyle Walker in the pecking order with Reece James out injured. More