GET ready for another bumper weekend of FA Cup action as Football League clubs aim to conquer their Premier League foes.
Saturday FA Cup fourth round 3pm games
- Swansea vs Nottingham Forest (BT Sport Extra 4)
- Barnsley vs Norwich (BT Sport Extra 5)
- Millwall vs Bristol City (BT Sport Extra 6)
- Brighton vs Blackpool (BT Sport Extra 3)
- Sheffield United vs Plymouth (BBC iPlayer)
- West Ham vs Doncaster (BBC iPlayer)
BEST FA CUP ODDS AND ENHANCED PRICE BETS
Stay up to date with all the action below…
SHEFF UTD 2-0 PLYMOUTH
47. Less than two minutes into the second period, and Sheffield United are in full control.
A brilliant defence-splitting pass from Oliver Norwood finds Billy Sharp in beyond Jerome Opoku, and the veteran striker cleverly skips around Michael Cooper before rolling into the empty net.
BILLY SHARP DOUBLES SHEFFIELD UNITED’S LEAD!!
THE ACTION RESTARTS!
Relive the moment that Yves Bissouma thundered in the best goal of the afternoon to give Premier League Brighton the lead over Blackpool.
However, the League One side hit back in first half stoppage time with Gary Madine stunning the Seagulls with an equaliser.
HT: SWANSEA 2-0 NOTT’M FOREST
HT: MILLWALL 0-1 BRISTOL CITY
HT: BRIGHTON 1-1 BLACKPOOL
HT: SHEFF UTD 1-0 PLYMOUTH
HT: WEST HAM 2-0 DONCASTER
BRIGHTON 1-1 BLACKPOOL
45+2. On the stroke of half-time, the League One side are level!
Blackpool open Albion up with slick play down the left, from where Luke Garbutt eventually digs out a cross from the byline.
In the middle, Gary Madine utilises his experience with clever movement to break free of his marker before steering an instinctive near-post finish beyond Christian Walton.
GARY MADINE EQUALISES FOR BLACKPOOL!!
HT: BARNSLEY 0-0 NORWICH
SHEFF UTD 1-0 PLYMOUTH
39. Finally, Sheffield United have broken Plymouth Argyle down.
The Premier League side remain patient, working the ball from right to left, where Billy Sharpe steps up a fantastic cross towards the far post.
The delivery is perfect for the arriving Chris Basham, who has time to pick his spot before planting his header in the back of the net.
CHRIS BASHAM BREAKS THE DEADLOCK AT BRAMALL LANE!!
MILWALL 0-1 BRISTOL CITY
32. Famara Diedhiou makes no mistake from the spot!
The Bristol City man bags his sixth of the season, converting from 12 yards, after winning the penalty himself.
The Senegalese striker was brought down by Frank Fielding after flicking Zay Vyner’s pass beyond the Millwall goalkeeper.
FAMARA DIEDHIOU FIRES BRISTOL CITY AHEAD!!
WEST HAM 2-0 DONCASTER
32. A lovely goal from Andriy Yamolenko has West Ham in charge at the London Stadium.
The Ukrainian keeps his cool as he latches on to Said Benrahma’s clever through ball, and dinks his shot over Ellery Balcombe.
ANDRIY YAMOLENKO SCORES WEST HAM’S SECOND!!
SWANSEA 2-0 NOTT’M FOREST
29. Another screamer from long range!
This time it’s Matt Grimes, who thunders in a left-footed strike from 25 yards after Swansea had worked a short corner on the right.
It left goalkeeper Freddie Woodman with no chance, nor Lyle Taylor, who was lying injured inside the Forest goal.
MATT GRIMES DOUBLES SWANSEA’S LEAD!!
BRIGHTON 1-0 BLACKPOOL
27. The League One side have competed well, but they’ve now been undone by a stroke of brilliance.
There’s no danger when Yves Bissouma collects the ball 30 yards from goal, but the midfielder turns to make space for himself before firing a thunderbolt into the top corner.
A sensational strike!
SENSATIONAL STRIKE FROM YVES BISSOUMA!!
BRIGHTON 0-0 BLACKPOOL
20. Nearly a shock lead for the League One side as Luke Garbutt’s curls a clever free-kick over the wall.
The former Everton defender has the accuracy on his strike, but not the power to beat Christian Walton.
SHEFF UTD 0-0 PLYMOUTH
18. A big chance for the Premier League side!
Rhian Brewster steers a sliding shot wide of the far post after John Fleck had squared a low cross from the left.
It came just a minute after the same youngster had slammed a long range shot straight at Michael Cooper.
BARNSLEY 0-0 NORWICH
11. Norwich are controlling the bulk of possession at Oakwell, but the home side are making it difficult for the Championship leaders to create.
In fact, it’s Barnsley who go close with a Helik header from a corner, but it’s eventually claimed by Krul, who is making his 100th appearance for the Canaries.
Source: Soccer - thesun.co.uk